Earn points for services and products, referring friends and family, and pre-booking appointments. Every 50,000 points you earn, you’ll receive a $40 milk money credit to use towards services and products.
Earning VIP Points
Here’s how you earn points:
|Spend $1 at milk + honey on services, products, series, memberships, in-store||100|
|Refer a new client who has never visited milk + honey before||10,000|
|Pre-book your next appointment at the time of checkout||2,500|
You’re automatically enrolled once you make your first purchase! Our system tracks your points. You can check your balance by asking our concierge, looking at the top of your checkout receipt, or logging in to your online account.
Redeeming VIP Points
Once you’ve earned 50,000 VIP Points, we’ll alert you. (which means you need a valid email address and have not opted out of email communication!). When you check out at one of our locations, alert the concierge that you have a points credit and they will apply it to your reservation.
Enrolling in the VIP Program
You’re automatically enrolled in our VIP program once you make your first purchase!
The Fine Print
Here are a couple of details about our VIP program:
- Points will be awarded at the time of check out. For example, if you refer a friend you will get your points when he/she checks out at the spa/salon. If you pre-book an appointment, you will earn those points when you check out of the pre-booked appointment, not when you schedule it, etc.
- VIP points and milk money may not be redeemed for cash.
- VIP points are non-transferrable, but you may purchase a gift certificate with your VIP points that you may give to a friend.
- May not be valid with some special offers, sale items, or special purchases.
- We reserve the right to terminate or modify the program at any time.
- You may not earn points on purchases or services made using third party gift certificates or tender.
- We do not offer VIP points for gift certificate purchases.